Friday, August 20, 2010

A lot longer distance that I had thought...

It has been too long since my last ride.  Busy week... We went to the fair twice and flag football just started.  I would still like to get a ride in at least 2 times a week.

Tonight I left the house about 6:00 and made it back a little after 8:00.  It was about a 2hr 8 minute ride.  20 miles total.  Wow I am tired.  Unfortunately, it didn't work out to hook up with any of my riding buddies so I plugged in the ipod and went for it.  I left from my house and headed up Finley Rd. I then connected with the top of Ferris Gulch and connected up with Panther Gulch and from panther gulch I hit the pavement and made it back to my place.  See if you can get an idea from my Scribble Map.  I felt pretty strong throughout the ride.  It is a really tough grind up Finley the rest of the hills were pretty reasonable.  I hit a single track that connected me to a lower road.  I am approximating the location of the single track.

You can zoom in/out on the map with the controls on  the upper left of the map.

No comments:

Post a Comment