Saturday, March 19, 2011

2 rides today

This morning I woke up pretty early and decided to head up Findley Rd. It was a little cold taking off about 8 am. There were some low clouds in our valley, I was hoping once I got up to the top it would clear out a bit. The road to the top is still very wet, regardless I was able to make it up without much trouble. I felt OK but I was cramping a little- I think I was a little low on water. Took 40 minutes to get to the top, not my best time... It was an incredible view towards the Williams valley. There was a blanket of clouds that covered the valley that seemed to continue up towards Greyback mountain. As the blanket began roll up the mountain it began to dissipate showing the recent covering of snow.

Later that day, I did an easy 14 miler on the road with my sister-in-law. Interesting weather- sun and hail at one point. Overall, the sun was out a fair amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment