Sunday, May 1, 2011

Clapboard gulch again-

It has been too much time between rides lately.  I am hoping to get a few more rides in per week.  We headed out to clapboard gulch early this morning.  It was a little chilly- there was a freeze last night.  Very sunny but a little cool.  We really started to warm up after we hit the off road portion.  A few wet areas on the road but mostly things are drying out.  The bottom of the draw (single track section) where we cross the creek was still pretty muddy.  There are 3 large roots that you have to make it over once you climb out of the creek.  The second root got me and I had to put my foot down.  Dan made it all the way out of the draw- nice work!

2 comments:

  1. Any photos from your en devours? I love the riding in SoOR. Only make it out there so often to visit the in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goal is to get a little better about posting photos. Just posted a few from a ride last night.

    ReplyDelete