Sunday, September 18, 2011

Findley to Ferris Gulch Ridge

Headed out Sunday afternoon for a solo ride.  There is a pretty fun ridge system on the top of Ferris gulch that Dan and I have ridden before.  I wanted to head up this from the top of Ferris gulch rather than the bottom.  I headed up findley only (32 minutes to the ridge top).  Down into ferris gulch and up to the the main ferris gulch road that is in the large rock pit.  Only 1 mile or so up to the ridge top of Ferris.  To hit the trail you have to look pretty carefully.


Here is a look at the trail once you get started.  The trail follows the ridge system and ties in with a road.

I noticed once I got to the bottom of the road that connects in with the Ferris Gulch main road that someone had blocked off all the motocross trails with boulders. 

Great views from the ridge.
Look carefully and you can see Mt. McLaughlin

All the pictures are geotagged.  Check out all the photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment