Sunday, January 23, 2011

A new trail up Panther gulch

The last time I rode up panther gulch i noticed a well developed trail.  This trail was developed on one of the old irrigation ditches I believe that was used in mining- a long time ago.  I'd like to do some more research on it as most of what I have heard has been from people who have grown up and lived in the area.  The trail connects with one of the rides that we have done before.  I'm not sure of the name of the area, it ties in with upper east fork.  Check out the map.  I'd like to try the trail headding in the opposite direction next time.  It was about 30 km- 18 miles

2 comments:

  1. sweet ride bro...can't wait to take the ditch towards Ferris...thanks for pushing me to become a better mountain biker! ride on! dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun, except where the trail ended on the 20 ft muddy embankment. I hope the other route goes further. See you on the trail (if not before)...

    ReplyDelete