Friday, January 13, 2012

Findley East Peak

It has been a while since I've been out on the bike unfortunately.  I was able to get out about 4:00, knowing that it would be getting dark soon.  I packed my light and some extra cold weather gloves and my balaclava.  There is a fun little loop that is east of the "Findley Peak" ride that I have done before. I made it up to the ridge from the bottom of Findley in 32 minutes- a decent time considering.  The only part I don't like is the tank trap you have to climb over.   Here I'm at the top of the Peak, it look much darker than it is, I missed sunset by probably 10 minutes.

I forgot to restart my computer after I stopped to clip my light on my handlebar so it looks like a went cross country for quite a few miles.

I have the map below that focuses on the ridge area and the peak to the east.



View Findley Peak East in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment