Sunday, April 15, 2012

A bit of rain and a new trail up Findley Peak

Headed out this afternoon for a ride and unfortunately was solo again.  A nice sunny day this Sunday but by the time I was able to get out on the bike the showers started.  Luckily it was only showers and was actually plesent on the climb to keep me nice and cool.  The consistent showers began to make the road a bit too wet- where the tires will start to pepper you with mud...  A nice climb up findley peak.  There is a quick little deviation off the main findley road just as you start up.  I took it on the way down.  An old road, that no one travels anymore.  It is just a shortcut off the corner on the flat portion of the road.  My Dad told me that my Grandpa actually made the side road with his bulldozer quite a few years ago.  A great view on the top:

No comments:

Post a Comment