Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Snow and hail

Another quick workout tonight. After the last few days being very busy it was nice to get a good workout in.  After about half-way up Findley there was some hail.  I continued up the road and it turned to snow.  I think that I missed the worst of it because when I got back to the house things were really wet.  I guess I got pretty lucky with the weather this time.  Lucky other than it was really cold!

Findley Road- There are a few sections of road that will run through private land.  You will see the signs.  Please respect the property.  The landowner has allowed people to use this road.  Please don't use the road with a motorized vehicle when it is wet.  Through passage only, is the stipulation on the sign.  No hunting or firewood cutting.  Also, the landowner is not liable for any injury to you or your vehicle that you may sustain while using the road.  It is a privilege to use the road, please remember that.



It really is nice to get a good workout in after (or before) the times of life's stresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment