Saturday, June 9, 2012

Josh and Dad at lost creek lake

We went camping this weekend at Lost Creek Lake.  I've been wanting to try some of the trails out there.  I've been on the paved trails on the east side of the lake.  I always wanted to to try out the trails on the west side of the lake.  Today Josh and I spent some time on both sides of the trails today.

On the way over on the south side of the lake it is old broken up pavement and some gravel.  The scenery is great, the trail isn't.


I have no idea why someone would put pavement on such a great trail!



Here is another neat section of the trail on the south side of the lake:

As we crossed the dam, we noticed there was a huge spray next to the power plant.


Once you get to Takelma park the trail is really nice.  All single track and dirt!  By the time we got to the nice part Josh was getting tired so we had to phone for a pickup.  Lots of fun and I can't wait to get back there.  I think we will park over at the Takelma Rec area and do an out and back over there.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment