Saturday, November 12, 2011

Not riding enough...

I headed out solo towards the Findley ridge top about noon today.  Surprising weather.  Sunny and fairly "warm"- relatively speaking.  I was dressed with shorts and a short sleeve under armor under my riding jersey.  I knew that it was way too warm to have the jacket on up Findley.  I packed it in my backpack because I knew it would be cold on the way down.  I was straining to keep a decent pace up.  I pushing it pretty hard- at least to my limit at this point in my fitness level.  Took me 33 minutes to get the top of the ridge.  I really haven't been riding enough to challenge my ultimate goal of a sub-30 minute time up Findley ridge.  It will be tough to get more rides this time of year due to weather and daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment