Thursday, March 29, 2012

Findley Exploration Ridge Route

I have been watching the weather very carefully this morning.  Looking at the forecast, I was thinking that I was going to ride in the rain today.  Somehow we got very lucky.  I wanted to continue on the ridge that I took last time and see if I could find a different route or possibly connect back with findley road.  We knew there was a pretty good chance that we'd have to hike-a-bike for some of it-  we were right.  We ended up coming out on BLM road 38-5-26.  It is an unmarked road on most maps.  There was probably 1/4 to a 1/2 of a mile we had to carry our bikes until we hit the road.  I should have took a few pictures because the trail was pretty nice most of the way (until we had to walk).  Wasn't a lot of miles but a fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment