Sunday, March 18, 2012

Two in a row

Yesterday was beautiful.  Today was snowing off and on most of the day.  I didn't think there was much of a chance to get out on a ride.  Thankfully, I was wrong!  About 5:00 Dan, Mike and I headed out just at the right time.  The snow, hail and rain stopped and it was partly cloudy with an occasional glimpse of the sun.  It was quite cold- my thermometer said 41.  I don't know it felt a lot colder than that.  We had a pretty quick ride up panther gulch to the lower road and then down the single track near the old rock quarry.

On the way up the lower road, we caught a great view of the valley with the sun peaking out.

Here, Dan is heading down the steep section of the trail that hooks up with a BLM road that eventually comes out on East fork road.
There has been some water running down the trail so it's rugged.



No comments:

Post a Comment